We are looking for a part-time virtual administrative assistant for our online education platform. This person will work remotely for up to 25 hours a month, to assist with monthly course completion submissions, email management, and digital marketing efforts. Other administrative tasks that involve learner management may be included. Initial training, guidance and mentorship will be provided. Come join our team at www.stepcommunity.com.
This position is right for you if you:
- Have strong organizational skills
- Have effective time management skills
- Are obsessive about attention to detail
- Have data entry experience using Microsoft Excel
- Have the ability to work remotely without direct supervision
- Have administrative email management and customer service skills
- Have experience using Instagram and Facebook for digital marketing
- Want to be a part of a mission that educates and empowers clinicians,
to help improve the lives of individuals living with swallowing disorders.
Compensation: Starting at $25 per hour commensurate with experience. Initially, this position is slated as up to 25 hours per month, with anticipated growth opportunities.
How to Apply: Click here to complete your job application. Current CV / resume must be included with the form. A formal interview will take place via Zoom, if the application is accepted. Position will begin ASAP, with an initial 90-day training and trial period.
Training / experience in speech-language pathology is preferred, but not required for this position. Contact us if you need additional information. We look forward to working with you!